Technical Director | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2021|
An exciting Technical Director opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution Digital, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG).
We are a Full-Service Digital Agency and our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we're looking for
You're passionate and an influential technology leader with extensive experience in web application development and have worked on large, complex portfolios of work that have been customer facing. You're technically skilled and have extensive experience working on cloud based digital experience platforms (DXPs).
You'll be motivated by challenges and working with new technology, and have the ability to build and sustain cohesive and effective multidisciplinary teams, maximising performance at an individual and team level.
Your exceptional understanding and experience in architecting and implementing solutions development and delivery, technical standards, DevOps, will take our clients' marketing and business objectives and turn them into case study worthy executions.
Your knowledge and experience of the Australian market will ensure a continuous stream of new business opportunities for the team to pitch, win and deliver.
Having worked with mid-large development teams before you are an inspiring leader, experienced trouble-shooter, understand Agile and are able to deliver technical solutions to internal and external clients
Here are the skills you'll need:
- A formal qualification in information technology or a similar discipline
- Have outstanding communication skills that ensure clarity whether sharing with a technically skilled colleague or client, or those less experienced
- Support your team when a change in prioritise is required
- Show a Leadership mindset, with a hunger to share ideas and contribute to a culture of innovation and collaboration with all members of your team, and the wider business
- Have an ability to deliver, think on your feet and quickly iterate quality work under deadlines, within a fast-paced environment
- Be confident to have input within the creative process and throughout development, not just delivering on a list of requirements
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Demonstrate a passion for managing, developing, creating and finalising digital solutions in all forms
- Identify technical risks and design strategies to address them
- Lead the Development Team to overcome technical roadblocks through assisting, and participate with, the team in providing an array of solutions to technical challenges
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, we want to see you:
- Develop and iterate on a well-documented and implemented deployment process utilising BitBucket and BitBucket Pipes, including automated testing.
- Develop and iterate on a well-documented set of chosen technologies, languages and frameworks to be made available to our existing and future clients.
- Create detailed project plans with the development team where tasks and information are arranged in the Atlassian Jira and Confluence platform.
- Create a rigorous, auditable and documented peer review process for code before deployment.
- Do feasibility analysis on incoming technology projects and for pitches for new business.
- Teach the Technical Lead and other development team members about the above processes and decision making around them
- Work closely with the Head of Web Development in Nepal to elevate team & collaboration processes
What we can offer you is:
- You'll work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, BBQ in the park, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Summer Half Days - to relax & enjoy the sunshine
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice (6 years in a row). We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We can't wait to meet you.
Interested? Have any questions? Apply or get in touch with email@example.com for more details
About Resolution Digital:
Resolution Digital is an award-winning full-service digital agency.
We push the boundaries of digital, helping people achieve more through Remarkable experiences.
Our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients.
Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey.
We use our proprietary solution diagnostic framework, ResoScope, to determine the optimal mix of digital Consulting, Products, Services, Technology and Training to ensure our clients exceed their digital objectives and achieve an exceptional ROI for their digital investments.
Our remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses.
At Resolution Digital, we live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are proudly part of the Omnicom Media Group (OMG).