Experience Manager | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time Temporary|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Mar-2021|
An exciting Experience Manager (SEO) opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution Digital, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG).
We are a Full-Service Digital Agency and our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we're looking for
As the Experience Manager, you are responsible for implementing a world class Experience product, which may include SEO, CRO, eCommerce, Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Mobile Strategy, Local Search and Stack Solutions from Google and Adobe. You will do this by ensuring clients always receive a high-quality product experience, efficient delivery, and an automation of process. Managing a high performing team of Executives and Assistants, you will constantly push for better client results and a leading-edge product. You will ensure clients receive a streamlined and coordinated digital product, by working closely with the Resolution Digital team.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in SEO
- Proven ability to deliver SEO analysis and insights in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience exceling in a client facing role
- A passion for working within SEO and a drive to constantly upskill and learn new technical expertise
- Experience across CRO and/or eCommerce would be advantageous
- A degree in either Marketing / IT or Digital would be advantageous
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, you want to see you:
- Manage your team's SEO product including implementation, quality of outputs, reporting, and day to day communications and requests
- Engage with clients to ensure they are satisfied with their day to day product experience.
- Manage the execution of day to day campaign implementations and optimisations, leveraging support of SEO Assistants where applicable.
- Own and maintain strong client, partner and internal agency relationships across specified accounts.
- Contribute to proposals, case studies & knowledge share sessions as needed
- Be confident with developing new SEO strategies, roadmaps and timelines for new clients
- Take ownership of clients' SEO results and have a growth plan in action
What we can offer you is:
- You'll work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, Friday BBQ lunches, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Salary Package: $70,000-$90,000 (remuneration package subject to level of qualification and experience)
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Does this sound like you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice (6 years in a row). We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We can't wait to meet you.
Interested? Have any questions? Apply or get in touch with email@example.com for more details
About Resolution Digital:
Resolution Digital is an award-winning full-service digital agency.
We push the boundaries of digital, helping people achieve more through Remarkable experiences.
Our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients.
Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey. We use our proprietary solution diagnostic framework, ResoScope, to determine the optimal mix of digital Consulting, Products, Services, Technology and Training to ensure our clients exceed their digital objectives and achieve an exceptional ROI for their digital investments.
Our remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses.
At Resolution Digital, we live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are proudly part of the Omnicom Media Group (OMG).