Digital Activation Manager | Melbourne-VIC
|Category:||Digital - Search Manager (SEO/SEM)|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Media|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Feb-2021|
Digital Activation Manager (Programmatic)
An exciting Activation Manager opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution Digital, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG).
We are a Full-Service Digital Agency and our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we're looking for
As the Manager, you are responsible for the day to day execution of a world class programmatic products. Specifically, this will include fully understanding briefs, building responses and channel strategies that are rational and relevant with the support of the Activations Account Director. You will be overseeing the setup of campaigns and trading in all platforms, doing data and trend analysis to improve overall performance to ensure the delivery against campaign strategy and account KPIs. You will do this to ensure your clients always receive a high-quality product experience, efficient delivery, and an automation of process. Managing a high performing team of Executives and Assistants, you will constantly push for better client results and a leading-edge product.
- You will need to have some previous expereince in programmatic and excellent knowledge of this space.
- Proven ability to deliver programmatic campaigns insights in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience exceling in a client facing role
- Fantastic communication skills (both verbally and written)
- A passion for working within programmatic and a drive to constantly upskill and learn new technical expertise.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Suite, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, The Trade Desk, Facebook Ads Manager, Analytics 360
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, you want to see you:
- Managing campaign set ups and optimisations across platforms
- Campaign Set ups (Campaign SHELL > Tags/Creative > Audiences > Live)
- Creating optimisation plans to improve campaign health and strategy
- Holistic activations channel knowledge and understanding of workstreams
- Working directly with the client and client teams to develop brief responses, strategy and recommendations to achieve client business & marketing goals, supported by your AAD (including channels, strategies, environments, timings)
- Campaign troubleshooting and optimisations (flag any issues with a possible solution to stakeholders/AAD, then look to fix)
- Data Analysis (Competitors, CPA, device, channel) to provide opportunities and cover gaps in media campaigns to increase client ROI and performance
- Contributing to wider Resolution and Activations projects (QBRs, Audits, Scoping Documents, Project Management)
- Building strong relationships with the Client to help build trust and confidence in our products
- Develop processes that will improve efficiency and effectiveness to deliver overall strategy for your clients
- Checking work and set ups (QA). Responsibility for campaigns QA'd by Assistants and Executives.
- Media Buying approvals/IO creations and management for all campaigns across all platforms (Paid Search and Programmatic)
What we can offer you is:
You'll work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, BBQ in the park, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Summer Half Days - to relax & enjoy the sunshine
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
About Resolution Digital:
Resolution Digital is an award-winning full-service digital agency.
We push the boundaries of digital, helping people achieve more through Remarkable experiences.
Our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients.
Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey.
We use our proprietary solution diagnostic framework, ResoScope, to determine the optimal mix of digital Consulting, Products, Services, Technology and Training to ensure our clients exceed their digital objectives and achieve an exceptional ROI for their digital investments.
Our remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses.
At Resolution Digital, we live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are proudly part of the Omnicom Media Group (OMG).