Activation Director | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Director|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Dec-2021|
Resolution Digital is looking for an Activation Director to come and join our high performing, award winning Remarkable Tribe in Sydney.
You'll work closely with the broader OMG agency teams, your clients and your colleagues in the broader activation and experience teams at Resolution to deliver a best-in-class product. We don't focus purely on one channel here at Resolution and your learning and development opportunities across paid search, social and programmatic start on day one! We are looking for people who are hungry to learn and can keep up with the evolution of this industry Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own.
We are Resolution Digital, Australia's leading, award-winning, full-service digital agency. Our mission is simple, to push the boundaries of digital to deliver Remarkable Digital Experiences & Results for our Clients. Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey.
Our Remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses. We live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are a Remarkable Tribe that thrives. To us, this means we are better together, creating a better future for our people, clients, and communities by putting people first. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture centred around our people, who are valued, supported, and can be themselves. Together we celebrate, grow, and thrive together.
What we are looking for
- You will have 8+ years SEM or Programmatic experience, with 5+ years in a management position.
- Proven experience working inside a Digital Agency with large enterprise clients is a must
- Experience in business development with new and existing clients
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, we want to see you:
- Collaborate on and improve one common set of products nationally with a common approach, methodology, marketing collateral and training (as set by the Head of Activations & Head of Product).
- Oversee your team's product including implementation, quality of outputs, reporting, and day to day invoicing and billing.
- Develop, support, mentor and motivate Assistants
- Engage with clients and agency leads to ensure they are satisfied with their day-to-day product experience.
- Actively contribute to pitches, proposals, case studies and knowledge share sessions.
- Stay on top of industry research, competitive landscape information, trade intelligence, and educate the wider group.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage resources within your team to maximise productivity and deliver on clients' objectives.
What we can offer you is
Opportunity to be Remarkable everyday –you will get the opportunity to work with top technical specialists in Australia
- Great Place to Work – We have been awarded Employer of Choice 6 years in a row, Google Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a Row and B&T: Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to Grow & Develop- We love learning, and we offer ResoUni which is curated, specialised courses to help you broaden your horizon & capabilities. We also offer you access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day- We offer flexible working to help you achieve your life-work balance
- We are Better Together- we love a celebration and host various events throughout the year for our tribe to have a good time. We host a wide range of events from social get togethers to celebrating Birthday and Cultural milestones, to giving back to the community in our annual Appreciation Day – there's something here for everyone!
- Specialised Wellbeing initiatives to help you feel & achieve your best everyday. Our Spirit Committee is dedicated to promoting wellness and our comprehensive wellness program which includes loads of initiatives such as access to our EAP- CARE, Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Are you ready to join our award winning, Remarkable Tribe? Get in touch today.
$100K - $135K
Resolution Digital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.