Inventory Solutions Director | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Nov-2021|
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
An exciting Inventory Solutions Director opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency! Come join our high performing, award-winning tribe in Sydney, NSW.
We are Resolution Digital, Australia's leading, award-winning, full-service digital agency. Our mission is simple, to push the boundaries of digital to deliver Remarkable Digital Experiences & Results for our Clients. Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey.
Our Remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses. We live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are a Remarkable Tribe that thrives. To us, this means we are better together, creating a better future for our people, clients, and communities by putting people first. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture centred around our people, who are valued, supported, and can be themselves. Together we celebrate, grow, and thrive together.
What we're looking for
As the Inventory Solutions Director you will be responsible for managing inventory partnerships within activation, as well as support wider digital investment products. You will use your technical expertise to resolve issues and identify opportunities to support products and process, as part of a national Centre of Excellence (CoE). Your highest priority will be ensuring activation teams can always leverage high-quality inventory supply through efficient delivery, and supply path optimization.
In an ideal world, you will have 3+ years trading desk experience.
Proven experience working inside a Digital Agency with large enterprise clients is a must. A keen understanding of how media agencies operate would be to your advantage.
Other responsibilities include:
- Entry point for publisher partners to communicate with wider agency
- Supply side platform (SSP) product owner
- Management of group level marketplace creation and upkeep
- Agency support for digital pitch grids & process development
- Monetizing Kinetic inventory solutions to 3P agencies
- Sourcing & negotiating new inventory opportunities
- Supporting wider investment team products
- Leverage & contribute in wider CoE discussions & problem solving
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders, media, key clients, third party planners, and the wider Group
- Excellent communication skills - being able to both interpret and convey information in a clear, concise way. All stakeholders are provided with the information they need to move forward in a timely manner. Communication is equally effective over all platforms and situations e.g. location, culture, written, and verbal
- Is aware of own strengths and developmental areas. Is able to utilise individual's strengths and manage weaknesses within the team. Understands how their own behaviours, attitudes, beliefs and actions impact others and uses this to engage in a positive and constructive way
What we can offer you is:
- Opportunity to be Remarkable everyday –you will get the opportunity to work with top technical specialists in Australia
- Great Place to Work – We have been awarded Employer of Choice 6 years in a row, Google Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a Row and B&T: Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to Grow & Develop - We love learning and we offer ResoUni which is curated, specialised courses to help you broaden your horizon & capabilities. We also offer you access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day- We offer flexible working to help you achieve your life-work balance.
- We are Better Together- we love a celebration and host various events throughout the year for our tribe to have a good time. We host a wide range of events from social get togethers to celebrating Birthday and Cultural milestones, to giving back to the community in our annual Appreciation Day – there's something here for everyone!
- Specialised Wellbeing initiatives to help you feel & achieve your best every day. Our Spirit Committee is dedicated to promoting wellness and our comprehensive wellness program which includes loads of initiatives such as access to our EAP- CARE, Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Are you ready to join our award winning, Remarkable Tribe? Get in touch today.
Salary - $90K - $110K
Resolution Digital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.