Digital Experience Optimisation Assistant | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Assistant|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Jul-2021|
Digital Experience Optimisation Assistant
An exciting Experience Optimisation Assistant opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency.
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG). We are a Full-Service Digital Agency and our mission is to drive Remarkable results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we can offer you is:
- You'll work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, BBQ in the park, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Summer Half Days - to relax & enjoy the sunshine
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
What we're looking for
You have a passion for digital marketing and you are ready to make a real impact. As the experience optimisation Assistant, you will be working across all digital marketing units to optimise the customer experience for our top tier clients. With a forward-thinking mentality, you will be keen to grow and learn, operating across creative, development, SEO, paid media, social and account management teams.
You'll play a critical role in executing a world class conversion optimisation programme including supporting platform implementation, in-depth reviews of clients' analytics, building comprehensive quantitative and qualitative audits, setting up testing plans and launching/monitoring CRO tests. Here's what you'll need:
- 1+ years owned and earned digital experience or 1+ year of optimisation experience
- Proven experience working inside a digital agency with client deliverables
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written
- Analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
Great to have conceptual skills:
- Familiarity with the concepts of A/B/n, multivariate testing and personalisation
- Basic understanding of statistics and forming hypotheses
- Drive to dig beneath the obvious information and understand the underlying data
- Understanding of UX principles and user journey mapping
Great to have (but not required) technical skills:
- Experience with analytics tools (such as Google Analytics or Omniture)
- CRO platforms (Google Optimize, VWO, Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target)
- Click-tracking and heatmapping tools (Hotjar, Crazy Egg, Mouseflow, etc.)
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, we want to see you:
- Adhere to the unified product approach, methodology, marketing collateral and training.
- Engage with clients to ensure they are satisfied with their day to day product experience.
- Work closely with a range of digital teams at Resolution and our sister agencies to ensure client's objectives are met
- Contribute to pitches, proposals, case studies & knowledge share sessions as needed
- Stay on top of industry research, competitive landscape information, trade intelligence, and educate the wider Resolution as relevant
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills, being able to both interpret and convey information in a clear, concise way.
- Be aware of own strengths and developmental areas. Understands how your own behaviours, attitudes, beliefs and actions impact others and use this to engage in a positive and constructive way
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice. We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We can't wait to meet you.