Rich Media Director | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Jul-2021|
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a row 2018, 2019 & 2020, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team and Employer of Choice, 6 years in a row**
Resolution Digital is looking for a Rich Media Lead to come and join our high performing, award winning Remarkable Tribe in Sydney. We are experiencing considerable growth already this year and have newly created roles open in all states with remote working options considered.
We are Australia's leading, award-winning, full-service digital agency. Our mission is simple, to push the boundaries of digital to deliver Remarkable Digital Experiences & Results for our Clients.
We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators.
We are a Remarkable Tribe that thrives. To us, this means we are better together, creating a better future for our people, clients, and communities by putting people first. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture centred around our people, who are valued, supported, and can be themselves. Together we celebrate, grow, and thrive together.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we're looking for
As the Rich Media Lead, you'll be responsible for owning the rich media and wider digital-first creative services product. You will deliver creative strategies and proposals that sell in our creative technology products, with a real focus on selling our services into OMG agencies. You'll ensure the team analyses performance and makes recommendations to constantly push for better client results and satisfaction. Your deliverables will always be of the highest quality and be completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. You'll be a gun when it comes to the digital media and creative landscape. You'll also be super strong when it comes to building relationships with people across the wider OMG agency network and with clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- High quality client service, including understanding internal and external clients' needs and delivering on their objectives
- Building strong rapport with all levels of staff within the OMG agency group, with the ability to manage up and down
- Provide clear strategies, media proposals and creative assets to client teams
- Ensure campaigns run on time, pace evenly and achieve the desired client objectives
- Manage resources within your team to maximise productivity, profitability and deliver on client objectives
- Business development with new and existing clients; including contributing to pitches, proposals and case studies
- Train and mentor more junior team members, leading by example
- You'll also have excellent communication skills - being able to both interpret and convey information in a clear and concise way.
- Programmatic experience a plus, as they'll have to work with the Activation Team on set up and will need to respond to a lot of questions, they may have
- Great at presenting as selling in the rich media product to the other agencies within the group will be a big part of this role
- Be a self-starter. This is obviously a new product and we're all learning on the go
- Strong communication skills and super organised. We have to respond to agency requests quickly and always have super-fast turnaround times.
What we can offer you is:
- Opportunity to be Remarkable everyday –you will get the opportunity to work with top technical specialists in Australia
- Great Place to Work – We have been awarded Employer of Choice 6 years in a row, Google Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a Row and B&T: Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to Grow & Develop - We love learning and we offer ResoUni which is curated, specialised courses to help you broaden your horizon & capabilities. We also offer you access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day- We offer flexible working to help you achieve your life-work balance.
- We are Better Together- we love a celebration and host various events throughout the year for our tribe to have a good time. We host a wide range of events from social get togethers to celebrating Birthday and Cultural milestones, to giving back to the community in our annual Appreciation Day – there's something here for everyone!
- Specialised Wellbeing initiatives to help you feel & achieve your best every day. Our Spirit Committee is dedicated to promoting wellness and our comprehensive wellness program which includes loads of initiatives such as access to our EAP- CARE, Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Are you ready to join our award winning, Remarkable Tribe? Get in touch today.
Resolution Digital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.