Activation Assistant | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Assistant|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-May-2021|
An exciting Digital Advertising (Activation) Assistant opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency.
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG). We are a Full-Service Digital Agency and our mission is to drive Remarkable results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be “Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting”.
As the Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the team with the day to day execution of a world class paid search & programmatic product. Specifically, this will include setting up campaigns, collecting & processing data into value adding reports, and making recommendations based on insights
- You will be able to deliver sound search strategies that align with the client's goals and objectives
- Work with the activation team to provide execution and reporting on PPC campaign
- Contribute to knowledge share sessions, assist with data collection / administrative work required for pitches, proposals, and case studies
- You will have strong ownership and can maintain strong client, partner and internal agency relationships across specified accounts
- You can establish yourself as a thought leader internally, so that when anyone in the company needs to know or do something, you can point them in the right direction
- A degree in Marketing/ Commerce
- You must have full-time working rights in Australia
- Experience in working with Excel
- Sound knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word,
- A high level of organisation and excellent attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- A passion for Digital Media
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- A hardworking analytical approach
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice (5 years in a row). We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We can't wait to meet you.
What we can offer you is:
- You will work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, BBQ in the park, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Summer Half Days – to relax & enjoy the sunshine
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
About Resolution Digital:
Resolution Digital is an award-winning full-service digital agency.
We push the boundaries of digital, helping people achieve more through Remarkable experiences.
Our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients.
Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey. We use our proprietary solution diagnostic framework, ResoScope, to determine the optimal mix of digital Consulting, Products, Services, Technology and Training to ensure our clients exceed their digital objectives and achieve an exceptional ROI for their digital investments.
Our remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses.
At Resolution Digital, we live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are proudly part of the Omnicom Media Group (OMG).