Service Desk Team Lead | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2021|
An exciting Service Desk Team Lead opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution Digital, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG).
We are a Full-Service Digital Agency and our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we're looking for
You will be responsible for managing the Service Desk organisation which provides front line Incident and Request Management across all web development projects under our SLA by developing and implementing the strategy, standards and procedures within which the Service Desk and other related tools/services.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that all incidents and service requests are handled effectively across all channels within agreed Service Levels to deliver client satisfaction. It also includes analysing usage of applications, incidents and requests to identify problems and proactively reduce incidents/request volumes.
Having worked with mid-large development teams before you are a great team player, experienced trouble-shooter, understand service request processes (ITIL) and are able to deliver excellent services to our clients.
Here's what you'll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or similar field.
- Demonstrable industry experience, including a minimum of two years leading a Service Desk using JIRA or similar platform.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL and Change Management.
- Demonstrated understanding of ICT best practice principles.
- Good broad technical understanding of hardware, software, applications, networks, communications technologies.
- Obtain Customer Feedback to evaluate the level of customer satisfaction delivered by the Service Desk
- Hard working, tenacious and motivated
- High energy and approachable manner
- A practical approach to applying your talents and getting the job done
- Bravery to push innovation, challenge convention and do great work
- Numerate, accurate and good attention to detail and demonstrate analytical / problem solving skills
- Seek ways to deliver continual improvement in all facets of work
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Very confident to continually educate the team, wider agency and clients on best practice, latest trends, etc
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, you want to see you:
- Maintain and nurture business relationships through effective communication with internal stakeholders.
- Incident & request management, including:
- Providing an escalation point for all user support issues;
- Keeping clients up-to-date with resolution efforts on current incidents;
- Overseeing all requests, incidents and problems;
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated issues;
- Coordinate support desk requests against SLA's and/or agreed metrics.
- Monitor the performance of the Service Desk through the development of SLAs and KPI's and report against them on a regular basis, as required by client
- Liaise with & coordinate with Sydney team to implement updates and maintenance related tasks as required
- Undertake Service Desk projects, such as web application maintenance and deployments.
- Contribute to the development, planning and delivery of new systems and services, and review of existing systems and services for our clients.
- Ensure Service Desk systems and services meets documented standards and SLA metrics.
- Manage, maintain and deliver documentation relevant to the Service Desk processes and operations, including work instructions and procedures.
- Ensure service desk systems meet industry best practice.
What we can offer you is:
- You'll work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, BBQ in the park, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Summer Half Days - to relax & enjoy the sunshine
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice (6 years in a row). We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We can't wait to meet you.
Interested? Have any questions? Apply or get in touch with email@example.com for more details
About Resolution Digital:
Resolution Digital is an award-winning full-service digital agency.
We push the boundaries of digital, helping people achieve more through Remarkable experiences.
Our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients.
Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey.
We use our proprietary solution diagnostic framework, ResoScope, to determine the optimal mix of digital Consulting, Products, Services, Technology and Training to ensure our clients exceed their digital objectives and achieve an exceptional ROI for their digital investments.
Our remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses.
At Resolution Digital, we live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are proudly part of the Omnicom Media Group (OMG).