SEO (Experience) Manager | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Search Manager (SEO/SEM)|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jul-2021|
SEO Experience Manager
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a row 2018, 2019 & 2020, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team and Employer of Choice, 6 years in a row**
Resolution Digital is looking for an SEO Experience Manager to come and join our high performing, award winning Remarkable Tribe in Sydney. We are experiencing considerable growth already this year and have newly created roles open in all states with remote working options considered.
We are Australia's leading, award-winning, full-service digital agency. Our mission is simple, to push the boundaries of digital to deliver Remarkable Digital Experiences & Results for our Clients.
We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators.
We are a Remarkable Tribe that thrives. To us, this means we are better together, creating a better future for our people, clients, and communities by putting people first. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture centred around our people, who are valued, supported, and can be themselves. Together we celebrate, grow, and thrive together.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we're looking for
As the Experience Manager, you are responsible for implementing a world class Experience product, which may include SEO, CRO, Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Mobile Strategy, Local Search and Stack Solutions from Google and Adobe. You will do this by ensuring clients always receive a high-quality product experience, efficient delivery, and an automation of process. Managing a high performing team of Executives and Assistants, you will constantly push for better client results and a leading-edge product. You will ensure clients receive a streamlined and coordinated digital product, by working closely with the Resolution Digital team when needed.
The opportunity/What to expect:
- Heroing your team's SEO product including implementation, quality of outputs, reporting, and day to day communications
- Taking the lead in engaging your clients to ensure satisfaction with their day to day product experience.
- Shaping the execution of campaign implementations and optimisations, leveraging support of SEO Assistants where applicable.
- Building and nurturing strong client, partner and internal agency relationships across specified accounts.
- Providing a unique contribution to proposals, case studies & knowledge share sessions
- Building expertise in developing new SEO strategies, roadmaps and timelines for prospective clients
- Taking full ownership of your clients' SEO results and have a growth plan in action
- International team with a wide range of skills and experience
- Culture of teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Award-winning campaigns opportunities for all levels to participate in
- Cross-team collaboration opportunities (i.e. CRO, Analytics, Paid Search…)
- Opportunity to work very close to the Media planners
- 3+ years relevant work experience in SEO or any relevant Digital Marketing field
- Experience managing at least 1 direct report
- Proven ability to deliver SEO analysis and insights in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience exceling in a client facing role
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMrush, DeepCrawl) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Adobe Analytics)
- Proven ability to develop a customized SEO strategy to meet a client's business objectives
- Proven track record with SEO deliverables including Keyword Research, Content Gap Analysis, Competitor Analysis, Information Architecture)
- Experience across CRO and/or eCommerce would be advantageous
- Experience collaborating with Paid Search and/or Media planners would be advantageous
- A degree in either Marketing / IT or Digital would be advantageous
What we can offer you is:
- Opportunity to be Remarkable everyday –you will get the opportunity to work with top technical specialists in Australia
- Great Place to Work – We have been awarded Employer of Choice 6 years in a row, Google Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a Row and B&T: Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to Grow & Develop - We love learning and we offer ResoUni which is curated, specialised courses to help you broaden your horizon & capabilities. We also offer you access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day- We offer flexible working to help you achieve your life-work balance.
- We are Better Together- we love a celebration and host various events throughout the year for our tribe to have a good time. We host a wide range of events from social get togethers to celebrating Birthday and Cultural milestones, to giving back to the community in our annual Appreciation Day – there's something here for everyone!
- Specialised Wellbeing initiatives to help you feel & achieve your best every day. Our Spirit Committee is dedicated to promoting wellness and our comprehensive wellness program which includes loads of initiatives such as access to our EAP- CARE, Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Are you ready to join our award winning, Remarkable Tribe? Get in touch today.
Resolution Digital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.