SEO Executive | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Executive|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-May-2021|
An exciting SEO Executive opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution Digital, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG).
We are a Full-Service Digital Agency and our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we're looking for
As the SEO Executive, you are responsible for implementing a world class Experience product, which may include SEO, CRO, Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Mobile Strategy, Local Search and Stack Solutions from Google and Adobe.
Specifically, this will include research, collecting & processing data into value adding reports, and making recommendations based on insights. Your deliverables are always of the highest quality and completed in a timely and efficient manner. You will ensure clients receive a streamlined and coordinated digital product, by working closely with the Resolution Digital team when needed.
- 1+ years relevant work experience in SEO
- Proven ability to deliver SEO analysis and insights in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience exceling in a client facing role
- A passion for working within SEO and a drive to constantly upskill and learn new technical expertise
- Experience across CRO and/or eCommerce would be advantageous
- A degree in either Marketing / IT or Digital would be advantageous
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, you want to see you:
- Monitor client, competitor and industry changes; and proactively communicate these findings to your team
- Effectively manage campaign deliverables ensuring they are executed in a timely manner and are of high quality. Campaign deliverables may include; conducting onsite and offsite audits, creating site meta-data, on-site optimisation (internal linking and URL structure), off-site optimisation (best practice link building techniques), content optimisation, keyword analysis, e-commerce and CRO analysis
- Ensure requests are addressed and acted upon in a timely manner with clear communication along the way
- Seek to understand the client's goals, success metrics and product set
- Seek opportunities to learn about the impact of other media channels on organic performance
What we can offer you is:
- You'll work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, Friday BBQ lunches, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Does this sound like you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice (6 years in a row). We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We can't wait to meet you.
Interested? Have any questions? Apply or get in touch with email@example.com for more details
About Resolution Digital:
Resolution Digital is an award-winning full-service digital agency.
We push the boundaries of digital, helping people achieve more through Remarkable experiences.
Our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients.
Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey. We use our proprietary solution diagnostic framework, ResoScope, to determine the optimal mix of digital Consulting, Products, Services, Technology and Training to ensure our clients exceed their digital objectives and achieve an exceptional ROI for their digital investments.
Our remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses.
At Resolution Digital, we live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are proudly part of the Omnicom Media Group (OMG).