Programmatic Executive | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Executive|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Mar-2021|
An exciting Programmatic Executive opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency.
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG). We are a Full-Service Digital Agency and our mission is to drive Remarkable results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be “Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting”.
What we're looking for
You have a passion for Digital Advertising and you're ready to make a real impact. As the Activation Executive, you will have a full understanding of briefs, setting up campaigns, trading in multiple platforms, and doing data and trend analysis to improve overall performance and delivery .Here's what you'll need:
- 1+ years relevant work experience within Programmatic
- Proven ability to deliver analysis and insights in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience excelling in a client facing role
- A passion for working within digital activation and a drive to constantly upskill and learn new technical expertise.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills using Microsoft Suite
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, you want to see you:
- Deliver sound digital strategies that align with the client's goals and objectives
- Manage the execution of day to day campaign implementations and optimisations
- Owning and maintaining strong client, partner and internal agency relationships across specified accounts
- Keyword research and keyword expansion for paid search campaigns, to maximize reach and visibility of the product/brand.
- Creating optimisation plans to improve campaign health and strategy
- Pacing campaigns across various platforms; ensuring best practices for the channel are followed and implemented accurately
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice (5 years in a row). We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We can't wait to meet you.
What we can offer you is:
- You'll work with Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, BBQ in the park, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Summer Half Days – to relax & enjoy the sunshine
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.