Digital Project Manager (Web) | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Jul-2021|
Digital Project Manager (Web)
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a row 2018, 2019 & 2020, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team and Employer of Choice, 6 years in a row**
Resolution Digital is looking for a Digital Project Manager (Web) to come and join our high performing, award winning Remarkable Tribe in Sydney. We are experiencing considerable growth already this year and have newly created roles open in all states with remote working options considered.
We are Australia's leading, award-winning, full-service digital agency. Our mission is simple, to push the boundaries of digital to deliver Remarkable Digital Experiences & Results for our Clients.
We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators.
We are a Remarkable Tribe that thrives. To us, this means we are better together, creating a better future for our people, clients, and communities by putting people first. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture centred around our people, who are valued, supported, and can be themselves. Together we celebrate, grow, and thrive together.
To be Remarkable is to be "Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting".
What we are looking for
Our Resolution Digital team has been smashing goals and we have built a solid pipeline of existing clients and new client prospects. With the increasing demand to deliver bespoke digital experience solutions and platforms for our clients, we are looking to grow our Digital Innovation Team.
If you are passionate about delivering innovative website and software experiences and if you are looking to be part of a driven and supportive team – then we are looking for you!
About the role
As Digital Project Manager (Web), you are a key player in our team and take that responsibility to heart. Your ninja organization skills mean you will be responsible for the delivery of Resolution Digital projects while ensuring quality, innovation and objective problem solving are always in focus.
Our team prides itself in guiding our clients from day one, and you will be an integral lead in discovery of business, functional and technical requirements, and working with the team to translating them into concepts and solutions, all the way to launch and future releases of products and platforms. You set the standards and approach for project delivery and governance to ensure maximised ROI for our clients.
You are an innovative thinker, ready to expand on your skills and learn from other team members while also sharing your skills and experience with the team to contribute to our continuous growth
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working very closely with the UX/UI team, Technical Leads, Developers, Digital Strategists, Copywriters, SEO and CRO and other specialists.
We love a good workshop and believe that the best ideas and solutions result from bringing our best collective thinking and expertise. You love getting the most out of people and know just how to work with the many varied personalities on the team.
Clients we service include: Bingo Industries, H&R Block, Facebook, PepsiCo, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers and more.
- Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within scope and budget.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Plan and run discovery workshops, supported by design leads and technical leads.
- Translate discovery findings into clear requirements (business, functional, technical); working with the design & technical leads to create solutions meeting those.
- Develop scope documents with clear assumptions and manage change requests.
- Effectively identify and manage project issues, risks and escalate where required
- Work with the team to develop mitigation plans and solutions to project risks and issues.
- Participate in design-sprints and workshops with internal and external teams.
- Work with the design and technical teams to understand and document functional and technical requirements and constraints to create solutions within these limitations.
- Collaborate with our on- and offshore development team.
- Support the QA/UAT team to make sure the build is as intended.
- Work with SEO, Analytics, CRO and other specialist teams to assess the impact of recommendations and changes.
- Conduct industry research and stay up to date on best practices and emerging technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other team members.
- Contribute to our team's continuous improvement of processes and methodologies.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the team.
Skills & experience
- Proven track record of delivering web design and development projects (CMS, DXP or custom web apps) from start to finish seamlessly.
- Excellent interpersonal and (written and verbal) communication to foster effective team and upwards communication.
- Commercial acumen to scope project costs and to analyse and improve project profitability.
- Strong negotiating and risk management skills.
- Ability to elevate products and platforms further by assisting the project team with the respective product roadmaps and releases.
- 4+ years proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar role, ideally within a Digital Agency with large enterprise clients.
- A relevant university degree / BSc in Media or Project Management, or relevant field.
- Confidence to present to stakeholders and clients.
- The ability to articulate complex concepts and ideas in a simple manner to non-specialist audiences.
- Experience with Kentico, Sitecore, and/or EPI Server or other similar cross-channel marketing and DXP technologies.
- Experience with collaboration and project management like Miro, Jira, Microsoft Teams, Wrike, Asana or Slack is preferred
- Stay calm under pressure – the ability to perform in a fast-paced design process under minimal supervision is highly regarded
- Understanding of basic SEO and Conversion Rate Optimisation a plus
- Grit, motivation and determination and passion to succeed and grow.
- A pro-active and driven approach to collaboration and problem-solving – a can-do attitude and a growth mindset.
What we can offer you is:
- Opportunity to be Remarkable everyday –you will get the opportunity to work with top technical specialists in Australia
- Great Place to Work – We have been awarded Employer of Choice 6 years in a row, Google Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a Row and B&T: Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to Grow & Develop - We love learning and we offer ResoUni which is curated, specialised courses to help you broaden your horizon & capabilities. We also offer you access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day- We offer flexible working to help you achieve your life-work balance.
- We are Better Together- we love a celebration and host various events throughout the year for our tribe to have a good time. We host a wide range of events from social get togethers to celebrating Birthday and Cultural milestones, to giving back to the community in our annual Appreciation Day – there's something here for everyone!
- Specialised Wellbeing initiatives to help you feel & achieve your best every day. Our Spirit Committee is dedicated to promoting wellness and our comprehensive wellness program which includes loads of initiatives such as access to our EAP- CARE, Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Are you ready to join our award winning, Remarkable Tribe? Get in touch today.
Resolution Digital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Interested? Have any questions? Apply or get in touch with email@example.com for more details