Activation Manager | Melbourne-VIC
|Category:||Digital - Digital Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2021|
Digital Activation Manager (Paid Search/Programmatic)
What we are looking for:
You have a passion for Digital Advertising and you're ready to make a real impact. As the Activation Manager, you will play an integral part in the activation of paid digital campaigns across paid social, paid search and programmatic for some of the largest advertisers in Australia as well as taking an active involvement in the training/development . You'll work closely with the broader OMG agency teams, your clients and your colleagues in the broader activation and experience teams at Resolution to deliver a best in class product. We don't focus purely on one channel here at Resolution and your learning and development opportunities across paid search, social and programmatic start on day one! We are looking for people who are hungry to learn and can keep up with the evolution of this industry Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own.
The opportunity/What to expect:
- Manage the execution of day to day campaign implementations and optimisations across paid search, social and programmatic - leveraging support of SEM/digital Assistants where applicable
- Owning and maintaining strong client, partner and internal agency relationships across specified accounts
- Establishing yourself as a thought leader internally, so that when anyone in the company needs to know or do something, you can point them in the right direction
- Showing dedication to clients and building solid relationships with them. This means paying attention to every detail, looking for new ways to add value, and always delivering on promises.
- Creating optimisation plans to improve campaign health and strategy
- Pacing campaigns across various platforms; ensuring best practices for the channel are followed and implemented accurately
- Taking control of your personal development as well as the development of our team members.
- Upselling to existing clients and assisting with outbound selling.
- We are a collaborative, International team with a wide range of skills and experience spanning the entire digital ecosystem.
- A supportive team with a culture of teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Award-winning campaigns opportunities for everyone to participate in
- Cross-team collaboration opportunities (i.e. CRO, Analytics…)
- Opportunity to work very close to the Media planners
- 2-3 + years relevant work experience within a digital activation, biddable, programmatic, paid Search or paid Social role
- Tools experience across Google Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube Advertising, DV360 or Sizmek etc…
- Experience in managing/mentoring junior team members
- Proven ability to deliver analysis and insights in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for working within digital activation and a drive to constantly upskill and learn new technical expertise.
- A passion for working collaboratively with your teammates and the broader agency group… not every problem has a one-sided solution
- A ‘can do' attitude and a thirst for knowledge and learning!
- Intermediate to Advanced skills using Microsoft Suite
What we can offer you is:
- Opportunity to be Remarkable everyday –you will get the opportunity to work with top technical specialists in Australia
- Great Place to Work – We have been awarded Employer of Choice 6 years in a row, Google Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a Row and B&T: Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to Grow & Develop - We love learning and we offer ResoUni which is curated, specialised courses to help you broaden your horizon & capabilities. We also offer you access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day- We offer flexible working to help you achieve your life-work balance.
- We are Better Together- we love a celebration and host various events throughout the year for our tribe to have a good time. We host a wide range of events from social get togethers to celebrating Birthday and Cultural milestones, to giving back to the community in our annual Appreciation Day – there's something here for everyone!
- Specialised Wellbeing initiatives to help you feel & achieve your best every day. Our Spirit Committee is dedicated to promoting wellness and our comprehensive wellness program which includes loads of initiatives such as access to our EAP- CARE, Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Salary - $75K - $90K
Are you ready to join our award winning, Remarkable Tribe? Get in touch today. Additional Information Resolution Digital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.