HR Advisor | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Assistant|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Jul-2021|
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
An exciting HR Advisor opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency! Come join our high performing, award-winning tribe in Sydney, NSW.
We are Resolution Digital, Australia's leading, award-winning, full-service digital agency. Our mission is simple, to push the boundaries of digital to deliver Remarkable Digital Experiences & Results for our Clients. Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey.
Our Remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses. We live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are a Remarkable Tribe that thrives. To us, this means we are better together, creating a better future for our people, clients, and communities by putting people first. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture centred around our people, who are valued, supported, and can be themselves. Together we celebrate, grow, and thrive together.
As the HR Advisor you'll play a critical role in the People and Culture Operations and Support. You will eb responsible for providing best practise advice and support to the senior leadership teams guiding them on providing a Remarkable Employee Experience that includes talent management, onboarding, succession planning, diversity and inclusion. You will be pivotal in the People & Culture Team to provide a proactive, effective and ‘value add' HR service.
- HR Partnering related duties for lead and support departments, encompassing all facets of HR such as providing advice on employment matters, recruitment and performance management and review processes
- Assist with coaching the Team Managers through HR related issues
- Work with the Talent team to ensure that they have relevant approvals to start the recruitment process
- Review and approve all new starter contracts
- Support and Manage the relationship between the Talent Team and relevant Stakeholders to ensure that the recruitment process is productive and effective, addressing any issues and challenges as they arise
- Support and deliver a Remarkable employee experience from onboarding through to offboarding for your client patch, ensuring all people initiatives support Annalect, Resolution and OMGF's strategic imperatives, employer of choice reputation, and talent attraction and retention
- Coordinate the probation review and issue relevant documentation
- Manage the exit interview process including interviews for Stakeholders as required
- Provide first level of advice around company policies/employee issues
- Support and Drive the performance review and talent mapping process, supporting high performance and addressing low performance
- Support and assist remuneration processes; ensuring pay is linked to performance
- Talent Management coordination of Reflective Reviews + 360 feedback coordination and seek feedback of process for relevant client group
- Diversity and Inclusion support and manage the initiatives/ opportunities and events associated with D&I delivering on Resolution and Annalect's specific D&I strategy
- Support & assist with all Companywide events
- Provide advice on the employment relations environment including grievance and dispute resolution, counselling, legal interpretation and legislative compliance
- Guide and Support Stakeholders with Performance related issues, grievances and complaints, leading the process.
Learning and Development
- Develop and implement learning and development opportunities that support all best practise upskilling and providing exemplary development opportunities for our teams
- Support the Team in the implementation of training by coordinating logistics (invitations, attendance lists, pre work etc)
- Research and Suggest initiatives and learning opportunities
- Communicate and Promote learning opportunities
- Be the point of contact for the MFA 5+ & NGEN representatives
- Coordinate attendance & registration for employees to MFA programs (certifications, events)
- Collate feedback on training programs
- Manage ad-hoc and relevant projects as required
- Coordinate and facilitate OMG wide events/opportunities (Pitch off/ Internships)
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable legislation, guidelines, regulations and policies.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Working knowledge of best practise human resource disciplines, including grievance procedures, diversity & inclusion, Talent/performance management, employment law.
- Relevant Qualification would be desirable
What we can offer you is:
- Opportunity to be Remarkable everyday –you will get the opportunity to work with top technical specialists in Australia
- Great Place to Work – We have been awarded Employer of Choice 6 years in a row, Google Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a Row and B&T: Best Programmatic Trading Team.
- Opportunity to Grow & Develop - We love learning and we offer ResoUni which is curated, specialised courses to help you broaden your horizon & capabilities. We also offer you access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day- We offer flexible working to help you achieve your life-work balance.
- We are Better Together- we love a celebration and host various events throughout the year for our tribe to have a good time. We host a wide range of events from social get togethers to celebrating Birthday and Cultural milestones, to giving back to the community in our annual Appreciation Day – there's something here for everyone!
- Specialised Wellbeing initiatives to help you feel & achieve your best every day. Our Spirit Committee is dedicated to promoting wellness and our comprehensive wellness program which includes loads of initiatives such as access to our EAP- CARE, Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
Are you ready to join our award winning, Remarkable Tribe? Get in touch today.
Resolution Digital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.