Experience Assistant - Reso, Syd | Sydney-NSW
|Category:||Digital - Digital Assistant|
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Business Unit:||Resolution Digital|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-May-2021|
An exciting Digital Marketing (Experience) Assistant opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading full-Service Digital Agency.
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T's Best Programmatic Trading Team**
We are Resolution, part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG). We are a Full-Service Digital Agency, and our mission is to drive Remarkable results for our clients. We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators. Our experience spans over a decade in the digital marketing industry, producing Remarkable results for Results-Driven brands, who want an easy, uncomplicated one-stop shop agency experience.
To be Remarkable is to be “Worth talking about. Worth noticing. Exceptional. New. Interesting”.
You have a passion for Digital Marketing, and you are ready to make a real impact. As the Experience Assistant, you will play a critical role in supporting the team with the day-to-day execution of world class organic search product. Specifically, this will include research, collecting & processing data into value adding reports, and making recommendations based on insights.
- Contribute to knowledge share sessions, assist with data collection / administrative work required for pitches, proposals, and case studies
- Seek opportunities to learn about the impact of other media channels on organic performance
- Monitor client, competitor, and industry changes; and proactively communicate these findings to your team
- Provide daily account management support to the Experience Executive and Experience Manager
- Ensure requests are addressed and acted upon in a timely manner with clear communication along the way
- Seek to understand the client's goals, success metrics and product set
- Deliver all client reporting using available tools and provide to the Experience Manager for review
What we are looking for
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, you want to see you
- A degree, in either Marketing, Business or Commerce
- 6 months+ relevant work experience
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
- Sound knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- A high level of organisation and excellent attention to detail
- Business acumen – representing the company in a positive and professional manner
- A passion for Digital Media
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- A hardworking analytical approach
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice. We want you to thrive with us. Get in touch today. We cannot wait to meet you.
What we can offer you is:
- Opportunity to be mentored & inspired by the Best in the Market
- Access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative
- Opportunity to Work with Top Tier Clients
- Autonomy & Flexibility to Shape your day
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as Monthly Coffee Carts, BBQ in the park, Birthday celebrations, Melbourne Cup, End of Year Party
- Summer Half Days – to relax & enjoy the sunshine
- Have Breakfast on us!
- Our Spirit Committee is focused on making you feel your best with support from our EAP - CARE as well hosting activities such as Pilates, yoga, goal setting sessions so that you can feel 100%.
About Resolution Digital:
Resolution Digital is an award-winning full-service digital agency.
We push the boundaries of digital, helping people achieve more through Remarkable experiences.
Our mission is to drive Remarkable Results for our clients.
Our approach to delivering results is based on combining deep skills and experience in brand, performance, experience, and insights, across all touchpoints on the digital user journey. We use our proprietary solution diagnostic framework, ResoScope, to determine the optimal mix of digital Consulting, Products, Services, Technology and Training to ensure our clients exceed their digital objectives and achieve an exceptional ROI for their digital investments.
Our remarkable team of over 260 digital experts have been providing digital solutions to clients in Australia for over 14 years. We are a trusted long-term partner for many clients, from start-ups to large, listed businesses.
At Resolution Digital, we live by a shared set of core values and principles that are important to us, guide us in everything we do and drive value for our clients. These are Results, Transparency, Innovation, Collaboration, Diversity and Courage.
We are proudly part of the Omnicom Media Group (OMG).